Excel 2007 is 32-bit.
How to tell if Excel 2010 is 32-bit or 64-bit
Select “File” then “Help”. On the right side look for the words “About Microsoft Excel”. Just below you will see the version and either (32-bit) or (64-bit).
How to tell if Excel 2013 is 32-bit or 64-bit
!. Click on "File" in top left corner.
2. Then select “Account” from the menu on the left. On the right side of the screen is a small box with the words “About”. Despite lacking any visual indication that this is a button, it actually is one. Click on this button.
3. At the top of this window after a long sequence of numbers and letters are the words “32-bit” or “64-bit”.
How to tell if Excel 2016 is 32-bit or 64-bit
1. Select “File” from the main menu.
2. Then select “Account” from the left menu.
3 Then select “About Excel” from the box on the right.
4. The text at the top of the dialog will show if Excel is 32 or 64 bit.